Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes,
Five hundred twenty five thousand moments so dear.
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes,
How do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights
In cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In five hundred twenty five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure
A year in the life?
How about love?
-"Seasons of Love" from Rent
At the end of Ellie's one year slideshow I put this part of the Seasons of Love song from Rent. Every time I hear these lyrics, my heart aches in a deep way. It aches to a depth I didn't know existed. My sweet Ellie, I loved sharing the last "Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes" with you. Where did they go?

My goodness!!! I can't believe she is already a year old. In my head, I feel like she shoul only be a few months. She adorable though :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I know what you mean about heartache as she gets older. I go through it often as new stages pass by Bryson in the blink of an eye.
Hope this next year is fantastic for y'all! It is SUCH a fun age!! :)