This year, I only have one little munchkin to celebrate with (okay, one little munchkin and one big munchkin!) and that's okay with me :) She is probably the cutest little Valentine anyone could ask for!
Since the big munchkin had to work all day on Valentine's Day, I decided to sort of celebrate throughout the weekend as well as on the actual day. I surprised both my sweeties with heart shaped french toast on Sunday. Later, hubby and I made heart shaped rice krispie treats for him to take to work.
Ellie and I had our first craft time together. Oh my...painting with an almost one year old is quite interesting!! I have realized that I am literally TERRIFIED of messes! In the end though, we made Andrew a sweet Valentine that I will think will make his heart melt. His baby girl's very first craft was made just for him!
She and I also headed up to work to surprise him with a Sonic Coke Zero, tater tots and peanut M&M's. He was quite surprised to see us but enjoyed showing off his little Valentine to everyone. I put Ellie's Valentine to her daddy in his car, next to some Starbucks K Cups along with a new coffee mug (his old one was stolen).
Ellie "invited" Luke over to make conversation pie pops (thanks Pinterest)! He helped his mommy, Katie, cut out the hearts and sprinkle the red sugar on top. Of course he and Ellie enjoyed running around and squealing while the pie pops cooked (sweet Charlie slept the whole time!).
No comments:
Post a Comment