How did we get here?!? How is it possible that my little angel will be One in two months?!?
I have started the thought process for her birthday party. This has been a bit overwhelming for me; emotionally as well as creatively. There are too many choices!!
Back to Ellie. She has been nothing shy of busy. She won't sit still for hardly a moment. She is no longer content to sit in the living room with her toys. She likes to carry her toys with her as she crawls around the house exploring.
She has taken a few independent steps here and there.
She can stand on her own for long periods of time.
She loves to play catch with any type of ball. She also loves to kick the ball (she kicks her feet at the ball while we hold her up just above the ground).
She has learned how to wave. So far she has only done it while sitting in her high chair. And, she does it when she chooses to, not when we ask her to :)
She eats Cheerios like they are going to be discontinued. She is finally willing to pick up banana pieces and eat them. She is not really interested in using her sippy cup yet.
She is very chatty. She is making all kinds of sounds. I sometimes think that ba (ball) might be her first word. I am not claiming it yet, but when she is playing with her ball she will usually pat the ball and say ba.
I think she has developed a knowledge of familiar and unfamiliar faces. Over the holidays she had several bouts of screaming and crying when she encountered a new or unfamiliar person; she would squeeze me so tight (which was a part that I enjoyed!).
I am madly in love with my sweet daughter! So amazing how much she changes each and every day.
I am madly in love with my sweet daughter! So amazing how much she changes each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment