At a baby shower (that I almost didn't attend) I met a new mommy and we are planning on getting together soon. I have been able to hang out with our neighbor who is also a residents wife. And, there is another neighbor who has a little boy (a bit older than Ellie) who has been walking with us! She and I have even had a few play dates! We hit it off right away and I feel like I have known her forever already! Thank you Lord for these new blessings!!! Having other adults to chat with has made me feel like a new person, a better mommy, and wife.
I have also felt blessed because I have been staying in touch regularly with my sweet Tiffany in Florida. We are hoping to visit each other in March...in Texas or Florida, we will make it work somehow!!!
Miss Ellie is growing like crazy! She now has her two bottom teeth. She crawls (slowly, but surely) when encouraged with a toy. She pulls up onto her knees in her crib...which caused me to have Andrew rush home last night to move her crib down before bedtime.
| She is up on her knees |
| And she thinks her room looks pretty good from there :) |
We are quickly learning what type of adjustments need to be made to our house. Some of her things need to be rearranged on the shelves in her room. She cleared the bottom shelf off last night...two days ago she didn't even know it was there!!! We can't believe how big she is getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment