She is a smiley girl so much of the time now and I just can't get enough of it! She also giggles quite often :) When we shake her rattle, she giggles and scrunches up her nose in the cutest grin! When we give her a bath, she smacks her lips together which makes an adorable kissy sound. It's so stinking cute! She still loves bath-time. She actually cries when we take her out! She enjoys laying on her playmat and talking to herself in the mirror or to her sun that hangs down.
We just found out that she probably does have reflux (after hour long feedings involving awful crying). She started taking some medicine, so we are hoping to see improvements over the next week! It should also help her gain some weight, because she will be able to eat more.
Andrew and I are now the parents of a two month old as well as a two year old puppy. That's right, our sweet Bailey Bear is two years old now.
This is her the day we brought her home.
This is her now! Two years later :)
We have started packing up our Florida home. I am currently surrounded by boxes! We are so excited to be heading back to Texas. Andrew will be an Emergency Medicine Resident at Scott and White Hospital in Temple, TX. I will be venturing into the life of a stay at home mommy.
However, the move is bittersweet. We are going home to family and friends, but we are leaving friends too. It's never easy to pick up and start over. I feel like it's a cycle my life keeps repeating. Start somewhere new (high-school, college, Florida), develop fabulous friendships, then four years later, it's time to move and start all over! I always knew it would only be four years here, but that doesn't make leaving any easier. Also, this is where Andrew and I have made all of our married memories. This is our first house, where we got our first puppy, where we had our first baby. I know we will make memories in our new home, but it's hard to leave these ones behind. God has provided for us in amazing ways, and I have no doubt that He will continue to do so, wherever life takes us.
|
| This was how we enjoyed our first meal together in our first home |

No comments:
Post a Comment