Andrew and I have enjoyed our summer together. We managed to stay VERY busy throughout the entire summer.
It got off to a great start with our three year anniversary, my 25th birthday, and his 26th birthday. Then, my sweet friend Kaitlyn came to visit us for a week. We enjoyed going to the beach and swimming with the Manatees.
Andrew and I decided to take a two week long roadtrip to Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. We had fun learning how to deal with a puppy who has separation anxiety (it wasn't much fun at all though). We also enjoyed spending time with Andrew's parents in the mountains of North Carolina. Being gone for so long, made us VERY tired! I think we are still recovering a little bit.
Andrew has begun his fourth year of medical school. He is rotating at an Urgent Care Clinic right now. We only have 10 more months of medical school left. Wow! That makes us both excited for the future!
I finished up my summer with a trip to Seaworld for my friend Tiffany's birthday. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms and took in lots of animal shows. Andrew surprised me by cleaning the house and baking banana bread while I was gone. I just love my husband!
Unfortunately, I think that means my summer days are over. I am actually heading up to school today to begin the tedious work of putting my classroom back together. The beginning of school is always a tough time of year. I know I will make it through though...right?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment