The first three of our four years in Florida are coming to an end. Andrew and I celebrated our three year anniversary as well as finishing three years of medical school and three years of teaching third grade by going to dinner at Kobe Steaks!
This summer, Andrew will be diligently studying for the Boards which are at the end of June. I will be working the summer program at my school for two weeks. After that, we are looking forward to a visit from our dear friend Kaitlyn. Then...Andrew and I have two weeks to do nothing!!!! I am trying to convince him to take a road trip with me; he is a little hesitant though.
We recently celebrate our puppy's first birthday. We went so far as to sing her Happy Birthday and buy her a new bow. We know she really enjoyed all the attention!
Before Andrew really gets deep into studying, we are going to spend a weekend on Anna Maria Island. We will be enjoying the relaxation of the sun and beach at Harrington House. You may wonder, who will watch your sweet puppy dog? Well, my sweet friend Tiffany (Aunt Tiffy to Bailey) always volunteers to puppy-sit for us. Bailey will enjoy a weekend full of running circles around her living room and chasing Tiff's two Jack Russell Terriers.
Most days, Andrew and I are ready to move on to the next adventure. But sometimes, I catch myself wondering...could we be happy if we stayed in Florida? What would it be like?
No comments:
Post a Comment