Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life in Florida has been nothing less than...interesting. Each day we are faced with the reality that our family and life long friends are thousands of miles away. But, as we have come to face that reality, Andrew and I have grown stronger and closer than we could have ever imagined. We rely on each other for support and love in every aspect of our life. God has blessed us with new friends as well as a new puppy (which I NEVER thought I would want)! Our sweet puppy Bailey is pretty much the center of attention in our home. I used to think it was so funny when my friends would focus so much on their pups, but I fully understand their obsession now! How could you not love this little girl!!
It is so hard to believe that Andrew is finishing his third year of medical school while I am finishing my third year of teaching. We have learned so much about both of our professions. I have no doubt that our fourth, and final year in Florida will continue to help us become the people God intended us to be.

1 comment: