Friday, April 15, 2011

6 Weeks Old!

Today marks the last time when Ellie will be referred to as being so many "weeks" old.  For the next year, it will be so many "months" old.  That is a strange feeling.  I already miss her being a teeny tiny baby girl. 

Tonight she will be sleeping in her own "big girl" bed, which is her crib in her room.  I am looking forward to a more sound sleep for all family members, but I will miss the little coos coming from her bassinet.  She has been sleeping about 8 hours a night pretty regularly.  Occasionally she wakes up after 6 hours, but then puts herself back to sleep.

She is starting to be very chatty, which we just LOVE!  Whenever we pull out the video camera, she quiets down though. 

She has rolled over again; we are still trying to capture that on film too!  We discovered (the VERY hard way) that Ellie does not like for mommy to eat sauerkraut.  For two days after I enjoyed Brats and Sauerkraut for dinner, Ellie did NOT enjoy eating :(  It was so heartbreaking to listen to her cry in pain.  I am definitely not eating it again while nursing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment